Baked Fish Fillets
Cooking Time : 6 minutes micro cooking and 35 minutes baking in Convection mode.
Pomfret or any other fish
2 tsp level
Preparation & Cooking
- Preheat the convection mode of your microwave oven for moderate heat.
- Fillet the fish and skin it. Wash in cold water.
- Put a cross across the tomatoes stem side; place in a heatproof plate and cook on micro high for 2 minutes; remove, cool and peel the skin; and slice them into thin slices.
- Clean, wash and slice onions and mushroom.
- Heat butter in a microwave-safe dish for 1 minute on high; add chopped onions and mushroom and cook for 3 minutes on high, uncovered, stirring once in between.
- Grease a heatproof dish and line the bottom of it with thinly sliced tomatoes; place the fillets of fish on top; sprinkle salt and pepper over fish and spread a layer of cooked onions and mushroom.
- Repeat the layers till dish is full. The top layer should be of tomatoes.
- Mix grated cheese, breadcrumbs and 1 tbsp butter and sprinkle over it to cover the top.
- Bake in hot oven for 35 to 40 minutes.
Serve the baked fish with any Continental meal.
Fillet is a boneless cut of uncooked meat or fish.
*All the images are indicative.