Cooking Time : 10 minutes for preparation and 8 minutes micro cooking.
White Pepper powder
Almond essence (opt)
Preparation & Cooking
- Boil ½ cup water and 6 almonds on HIGH for 2 minutes. Peel and cut blanched almonds into slivers.
- Heat stock to lukewarm for 2 minutes on HIGH.
- Mix almond paste, milk and white sauce; and churn in an electric mixture to a smooth purée.
- Add veg/non-veg stock, mix and strain soup through not a very fine sieve.
- Reheat in a microwave-safe bowl or a jug for 3 to 4 minutes. Add essence and stir.
Pour in soup cups/bowls, garnish with almond slivers and serve hot with any Indian or Continental meal.
*All the images are indicative.