Cooking Time : 33 minutes micro cooking.
Preparation & Cooking
- Heat 3 cups of water in a microwave-safe bowl on HIGH for 6 minutes and boil cannelloni pasta for 6 minutes; stand it for 3 minutes; drain water and run under the tap. Keep them covered and warm.
- Chop into very fine dices all the vegetables for filling.
- Steam carrot and green peas for 2 minutes on HIGH and keep covered.
- Heat oil or butter in a microwave-safe bowl for 1 minute on HIGH and cook onion and chopped pepper in it for 2 minutes on HIGH.
- Add boiled vegetables, ginger, salt and pepper and mix properly.
- Beat egg and pour over vegetables; mix and cook for 1 minute on HIGH. Sprinkle parsley and keep aside.
- Grease one microwave-safe dish with 1 tsp oil and keep aside.
- Place 1 cannelloni pasta strip on chopping board; spread 1 tbsp filling and roll it in a cylindrical shape. In this way finish stuffing and rolling all the strips.
- Place them in the greased dish and cover with cheese sauce.
- Sprinkle grated cheese on top and bake in a microwave on COMBINATION – 1 for 15 minutes. Or in a CONVECTION mode in moderately hot oven for 30 minutes.
Serve 'Cannelloni Ripni' hot with Italian food.
*All the images are indicative.