Chinese Stir Fried Vegetable Noodles
Cooking Time : 16 minutes micro cooking.
Preparation & Cooking
- Heat oil in a large microwave-safe bowl for 2 minutes; add chopped vegetables and stir; 151 cover and cook for 3 minutes on HIGH, stirring once.
- Add chilli-garlic and tomato sauce, stir well; powder the taste making cube and sprinkle evenly over the vegetables.
- Mix the boiled noodles with vegetables and stir with a fork.
- Sprinkle soy sauce evenly and stir once again.
- Sprinkle 2 tbsp water; cover the dish with a lid or cling film and REHEAT the noodles for 5 minutes or till heated through thoroughly.
Serve with chopped green chillies in table vinegar, additional tomato, chilli and Soy sauces and one of the non-vegetarian Chinese dishes.
Add cooked and shredded chicken or cooked prawns to the noodles along with cooked vegetables.
*All the images are indicative.