Cooking Time : 23 minutes micro cooking.
Salt & pepper
Preparation & Cooking
- Beat eggs and milk together.
- Add breadcrumbs and corn. Mix well.
- Add grated cheese and stir.
- Season it with salt and pepper and sprinkle parsley.
- Pour in a greased dish and cover with cling film.
- Half fill a large bowl with water; boil on HIGH for 8 minutes; and place the pudding bowl in it and cook on MEDIUM for 15 minutes.
- Let the dish stand for 5 minutes and then remove.
Serve hot with toasted bread or with any Continental meal.
Mix 50% corn and 50% vegetables and follow the recipe.
*All the images are indicative.