Crab and Corn Soup
Cooking Time : 20 minutes micro cooking.
Hot Pepper sauce
Corn kernels, boiled
Salt to taste
Preparation & Cooking
- Put chicken stock in a large microwave-safe bowl and boil on micro HIGH for 10 minutes.
- Add crab meat, corn and salt to taste.
- Mix corn flour with ¼ cup water and add to the bowl.
- Cover and cook for 5 minutes on HIGH.
- Beat egg whites and milk together lightly.
- Remove the bowl and add egg whites, stirring constantly.
- Season the soup with sesame seeds oil and hot pepper sauce. Check the salt too.
Heat 4 soup bowls and immediately serve this velvety soup as a starter.
*All the images are indicative.