French Onion Soup
Cooking Time : 17 minutes micro cooking.
to taste Salt & Pepper
Fried phool makhanas
Cheese slices if req. Salt
Preparation & Cooking
- Boil stock in a microwave-safe bowl for 10 minutes on HIGH.
- Add brown onions, salt and pepper, and cook for 3 minutes on HIGH.
- Divide the hot soup into 4 microwave-safe soup bowls.
- Toast bread in the toaster or under grill and butter each toast with 1 tsp butter.
- Place 1 buttered toast each on top of the soup.
- Sprinkle 1 tbsp grated cheese on each slice or cut cheese slices into two and place 1 piece each on top.
- Place soup bowls on the rotating table of the microwave and cook on MEDIUM for 5 minutes or place soup bowls in hot oven till cheese is melted.
Serve hot with any Continental meal.
*All the images are indicative.