Minestrone Soup (Thick Italian Soup)
Cooking Time : 22 minutes micro cooking.
Green Peas, shelled
Cut Macaroni, boiled
White Pepper powder
Preparation & Cooking
- Blanch tomatoes by cooking for 2 minutes on HIGH. Peel and chop.
- Heat butter on HIGH for 1 minute.
- Put grated onion and garlic paste in it; mix and cook on HIGH for 1 minute.
- Add all other chopped vegetables and stock; cover and cook on HIGH for 10 minutes.
- Mix macaroni, salt and pepper; cover and cook for 8 minutes on micro LOW, i.e. 40% power.
Garnish with grated cheese and parsley and serve hot with thin toasted bread slices. You may enjoy this soup with a burger or a hot dog, too.
Add boiled and shredded chicken to the ready soup.
*All the images are indicative.