Cooking Time : 15 minutes micro cooking and 1 hour for cooling and setting.
China grass or Agar-agar
Preparation & Cooking
- Place chopped pineapple under refrigeration.
- Boil milk and sugar in a microwave-safe bowl for 5 minutes on HIGH.
- Add china grass and boil on MEDIUM for 10 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes to avoid any lumps. Remove and add pineapple essence.
- Once the mixture is smooth, put it either in a shallow dish or in individual bowls; let it cool and set.
- Place it in the refrigerator and cool properly.
- Cut pineapple curd into 1 inch square pieces or in diamond shapes (if it is set in a shallow dish).
Serve topped with pineapple pieces in individual bowls as a dessert.
Note: Pineapple curd is one of the simplest Chinese dishes served after meals.
*All the images are indicative.