With Strong Operational discipline we shall strive to Continually improve- Processes & the Quality Management Systems to deliver Reliable , Cost Effective and Environment Friendly Home Appliances to delight consumer and be always their first choice.
- We at Carrier Midea India consider Quality Assurance to be of the utmost priority and undertake stringent measures to ensure this. Our factory is ISO Certified ISO 9001- 2008 Certification by TUV SUD.
Our Quality Culture is at the core of our company’s DNA and all our employees are major stakeholders in this. Our Quality Culture can be best explained by the Q FIRST Drive.
Q FIRST stands for:
- Quick Response
- Total Commitment
- We have assembled a Part Reliability set up to ensure thorough material testing. This includes testing related to the Mechanical, Electrical & PCB divisions.
- We have created the Product Reliability set up as an important part of the product testing process, which includes both - Early Life Test & Product Life Testing.
- We have set up state-of-the-art Helium Leak Detection (HLD) devices all throughout the factory to detect any Helium gas leakage. Unlike traditional HLD Processes, that are seen elsewhere, these devices are cutting edge with more sensitivity and accuracy.
- The Heat Exchanger in the Air-conditioner sealed system is the most critical part of the set up. An In-house Coil/Heat Exchanger & Copper Tubing Manufacturing set has been put into place to ensure quality 24/7.
Product Development Capability
- We have put together a dedicated team for in-house product development and ensure the highest levels of efficiency. The set also consists of a skilled team that operates from efficient testing facilities.
We have also assembled the following resources ensure efficient outputs for different processes:
- 5 H.P. Psychrometric Lab for RAC product development
- 10 H.P. Product reliability testing Lab
- 25 H.P. Psychrometric Lab for Light Commercial products
Carrier Midea India gets NABL Accreditation
National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories( NABL) has accredited Carrier Midea India’s R&D Laboratory for Air-conditioners.
Carrier Midea India Pvt. Ltd. installed a 5HP laboratory at its factory premises in 2013 and maintained it at par with the international standards of Midea's global laboratories.
In 2015 it was decided to upgrade it to the NABL level.
The NABL accreditation ensures that the test results are absolutely accurate and facilitate creation of best in class products.
NABL accredit recognition of the technical competence of a testing, calibration or medical laboratory for a specific task following ISO/IEC 17025:2005, ISO 15189:2007 Standards. The NABL accreditation is recognized in 200 countries and is a benchmark synonymous with world class quality. This accreditation serves as proof that only a reliable and well qualified product goes out from the Carrier Midea India factory to the customer.