Cooking Time : 22 minutes micro cooking.
Egg yolk Veg or non-veg
Red chilli powder
Red capsicum, chopped
¼ cup + 1 tbsp
Preparation & Cooking
- Mix together flour, oil, egg yolk and salt and make basic noodle dough; keep it covered for 2 hours then use. Divide into 2 portions.
- Roll basic dough portions into thin discs (chapatis).
- Place filling at a number of places 1½-inch apart on one of the discs and cover with the second one. Cut into squares or roundels and seal with beaten egg or flour mixture (2 tbsp flour mixed with 4 tbsp water).
- Boil 3 cups water in a microwave-safe square dish for 6 minutes and cook raviolis in it for 10 minutes. Remove and keep them warm.
- Heat oil in a microwave-safe bowl for 1 minute on HIGH and add chopped onion and garlic; stir and cook for 3 minutes on HIGH, uncovered, stirring once in between.
- Add chilli powder, Italian herbs, grated cheese, red capsicum and cream. Mix warm raviolis with the cream sauce gently.
- Transfer the dish into a shallow serving dish; sprinkle with grated cheese and cover with cling film. Prick the film with a fork at one side for steam to release.
Heat through this Italian dish on REHEAT mode for 2 to 3 minutes and serve it hot with Italian or Continental meal.
*All the images are indicative.