Q1. Does microwave energy pass through the transparent door?
A. It does not allow microwave energy through
Q2. What precaution should be taken while using Utensils in MWO?
- Should not use Rack and metal type dishes in micro mode, it can cause sparking
- Should not use Microwave safe plastic bowls in Grill, convection and combi modes Please do not use Microwave Safe Plastic Bowls in Grill, Convection and Combi modes.
Q3 .Whether recipe book time matches with actual result of oven?
A. Recipe book suggest us the timings and heat settings based on the results under standard conditions. There may be chances of variation in timing suggested in recipe book and actual time required for the recipe.
You need to check the variations in the size, shape, weight and dimensions of the food require longer cooking time.
It also depends on the utensils being used in ovens.
You can use your own judgment with recipe book suggestions to get good results, just as you would do with a conventional cooker.
Q4. How can we remove burnt smell from the microwave oven?
A. We can use following method to remove burnt smell from the oven.
- Clean the interior of the microwave with a solution of vinegar and water
- Place two cups of water in a microwave-safe container, along with some lemon juice or teabags.
- Place a wooden impale or chopstick in the container.
- Heat on high for five minutes or until the water comes to a boil, and then let stand for ten to thirty minutes without opening the door.
- Repeat if needed.
Q1. How can we calculate electricity consumption of Air conditioner?
A. Estimated Electrical Consumption = Input (kW) X No. of hours used X No. of days per month X Current Utility Rate
Q2. Why the Air conditioner makes a cracking sound?
A. Plastic parts such as the front panel produces a crackling sound when they expand or contract slightly due to temperature change.
Q3. Unpleasant odor from Air conditioner?
A. Room, furniture and cigarette smoke odors enter the indoor unit and remain in the unit. When the air conditioner is turned on, it blows the accumulated odors together with air. (It is recommended to clean the inside of the indoor unit. Call the call center.
Q4. Why less cooling problem is there in AC?
- Check if the Air-filter is blocked by dust. If there is a lot of dust on the air filter, then the cooling efficiency of the air-conditioner might decrease. Constantly clean the Air-filter with water to improve the efficiency of the air-conditioner.
- Check if the outdoor unit is covered or installed near an obstacle. Take the cover off and take the obstacle away.
- If the doors and windows are open, it may cause bad cooling performance. Close the door and windows.
- Check if the pipe length that connects indoor and outdoor unit is too long, the cooling performance of the air conditioner decreases if the pipe length exceeds maximum allowable length
Q5. Unit Does Not Cool/The Green Light is not on.
A. Is the unit in the Cooling mode?
- Press the mode button until cooling mode is selected.
- Lower the temperature setting on the unit to the minimum setting.
- (The temperature setting of the unit has to be lower that that of the room) Wait 3 to five minutes for the compressor to start running.
Q6. The timer function is canceled after the remote controller is used to operate the unit.
A. If the unit is operating under TIMER mode then the remote control must also be in the “TIMER” mode setting otherwise, the TIMER feature will be canceled. This is normal because the operating system defaults to the last input signal received.
Q7. No response to remote controller
A. Is the receiver and the remote control within the required 24 feet operating distance?
- Check the batteries of the remote controller.
- Move the unit to within the 24 feet operating distance.
- Is there any obstruction between the receiver and remote control?
- Move the unit to a new location or remove any obstruction between the unit and remote controller.
Q8. Unit has no display or no response to remote controller or control button when the unit is plugged in
A. Ensure that the unit is plugged into a working outlet and that the plug is secured. Push the reset button on the side of the plug unit it clicks. The green indicator light on the plug should be illuminated.
Q9. Unit Does Not Cool Enough
- Make sure all windows and doors are closed
- Lower the temperature setting to the lowest setting on the unit.
- Make sure exhaust duct is secured and not blocked
- Make sure air filter is clean and not blocked