Shredded Chicken and Noodle Soup
Cooking Time : 16 minutes micro cooking.
Chicken loin, shredded
Egg noodles, boiled
Bamboo shoots, shredded
Chinese dried mushrooms
Preparation & Cooking
- Heat 1 cup of water on micro HIGH for 1 minute and soak the Chinese dry mushroom for 30 minutes.
- Place chicken, soy sauce, sherry, sugar and corn flour in a bowl. Mix well and stand it for 30 minutes.
- Drain the mushroom; squeeze it; save the liquid and remove the stem.
- Chop spring onions and mushrooms.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in microwave-safe bowl for 1 minute on HIGH; add shredded chicken and stir well; cook on micro HIGH for 5 minutes, covered, stirring once in between. Stand it for 3 minutes.
- In another bowl add remaining oil, spring onion, mushroom and bamboo shoots; stir well and cook for 2 minutes on HIGH, uncovered. Add a little salt.
- Mix chicken with the saved mushroom liquid.
- Heat boiled noodles for 2 minutes on REHEAT, covered.
- Heat stock for 5 minutes on HIGH.
Place heated noodles in a large serving bowl; pour over hot stock; then add chicken and mushroom mixture and serve it hot.
*All the images are indicative.