Cooking Time : 48 minutes. 13 minutes for cooking in the microwave and 35 minutes for baking.
Preparation & Cooking
- Wash cabbage and cut the stem.
- Place it in the steaming basket, place ¼ cup water and 1 tsp salt underneath. Cook it on HIGH for 10 minutes and stand for 5 minutes. Cool.
- With the help of a peeler, scoop out the centre carefully.
- In another bowl mix mutton mince, oil, onion paste and 2 rashers of bacon diced. Cook on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring once. Break the lumps, if any.
- Add salt, pepper, ketchup, parsley and Worcestershire sauce and mix the mince properly.
- Place cabbage in a flat greased baking dish; open its leaves carefully and stuff it with prepared meat stuffing evenly. Cover it with foil and cook in hot oven (CONVECTION mode) for 30 to 35 minutes.
- Fry the rest of the bacon rashers for garnishing.
Serve with any Continental meal.
Do place a knife to cut the required portion of cabbage and a flat spoon to pick it up.
*All the images are indicative.