- What information we collect and why we collect it..
- How We Use that information.
- The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
- Information you give us. When you register on Midea Wi-Fi-CMI App, We’ll ask for personal information like your name, email address, mobile, telephone number, Username and passwords.
- Device information. We collect device-specific information (such as your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number).
- Log information. When You Use Midea Wi-Fi-CMI App, We automatically collect and store certain information in server logs including Internet protocol address, access dates and times, app features or pages viewed, app crashes and other system activity, type of browser etc.
- Location information. When You Use Midea Wi-Fi-CMI App, We may collect and process information about your actual location. We Use various technologies to determine location, including IP address and GPS.
WHY & HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION:
We Use the collected information for the following reasons and purposes:
- Name, Email Id, Contact Number: We collect and Use this information to provide, personalize, maintain and improve our services.
- Device Information: We Use your device information to provide the User remotely troubleshooting in case of any fault occurrence in your Electronic Product.
- Internet Protocol (IP) / MAC Address: We collect and keep track of Your IP addresses in order to
- • Maintain Website safety and security;
- • Restrict access to our Websites to certain Users;
- • Troubleshoot technical issues; and
- • Better understand how our App is being used.
- GPS location: We collect your location data to provide the User accurate information about Ambient Temperature and Weather location of GPS Area provided that GPS is enabled in your Mobile Phone.
- Log Files: We may collect information in the form of log files that are recording Website activities and statistics about Web Users' habits. Log files are used for internal purposes only. By Using log files, we can constantly improve and customize our application. The entries help Us gather, among other things:
- • A User’s browser type and operating system;
- • Information about a User’s session (such as the URL, the date and time our App was visited and which pages and for how long Were viewed on our App; and
- • Other similar navigational or click-stream data.
- Home Wi-Fi Router Password: We collect this information to provide the user uninterrupted APP access from the Remote location over your Mobile Phone Data Network.
- Legal proceedings and requirements. We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to summons, court orders and notices, or other legal process.
- • We have adopted reasonable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard Your Personal Information. However, as effective as encryption technology is, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply won't be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. Any transmission of information by you to our Midea Wi-Fi-CMI App is at your own risk. We recommend that you do not disclose your password to anyone.
- • We only collect Your Personal Information to deliver and improve our services. We do not for any reason whatsoever sell Your Personal Information to any third party or otherwise trade on it.
- • We retain your information while your account remains active, unless you ask us to delete your information or your account in writing. All request for account deletion may be sent to us in writing at [email protected] On receipt of any request from You, We shall delete all collected information within 30 days from the date of receipt of such request. However, subject to applicable law, we may retain information even after account deletion, if we are required to so under any legal process or order.
- • We store and process your personal information on a server located inside India.
The Privacy Settings menu in the Midea Wi-Fi-CMI App gives Users the ability to set or update their location, enable or disable GPS and their preferences for receiving mobile notifications from us. Users can also delete their Midea Wi-Fi-CMI App account from the Privacy Settings menu.
Most mobile platforms (iOS, Android, etc.) have defined certain types of device data that apps cannot access without your consent. And these platforms have different permission systems for obtaining your consent. The iOS platform will alert you the first time the Midea Wi-Fi-CMI App wants permission to access certain types of data and will let you consent (or not consent) to that request. Android devices will notify you of the permissions that the Midea Wi-Fi-CMI App seeks before you first Use the app, and Your Use of the app constitutes your consent.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can edit the name, phone number and email address associated with your account through the Settings menu in Midea Wi-Fi-CMI App.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION ?
The Personal Information You provide to Us is only kept for as long as it is reasonably necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, taking into account our need to comply with contractual obligations, resolve customer service issues, comply with legal requirements and provide new or improved services to Users. This means that we may retain Your Personal Information for a reasonable period after you stopped Using the Midea Wi-Fi-CMI App. After this period, Your Personal Information will be deleted from all systems without notice.
We may update this policy from time to time. If we make significant changes, we will notify you of the changes through the Midea Wi-Fi-CMI App or through others means, such as email. To the extent permitted under applicable law, by using our services after such notice, you consent to our updates to this policy.