Carrier Midea India Private Limited collects and uses the personal information
that you submit online as described herein. Carrier Midea India Private Limited
reserves the right to modify the terms of this policy at any time. Such
modifications shall become effective immediately upon posting. Your continued
use of, or registration with, Carrier Midea India Private Limited shall constitute
your acceptance of these terms. If you do not agree to the terms of this policy, in
whole or in part, you are not authorised to use the website and should terminate
registration by following the opt-out instructions.
Collection of Information
Carrier Midea India Private Limited only collects personal information which you
provide in response to specific information requests on Carrier Midea India
Private Limited. This information may include, among other things, name,
address, phone number and email address.
Use of Information
By registering with Carrier Midea India Private Limited, you consent to the
collection, processing, and transfer of your personal information in accordance
with this policy. Carrier Midea India Private Limited may use your information:
- 1. For the purpose for which it was collected, as disclosed at the time such
information is provided to us;
- 2. To protect the rights or property of Carrier Midea India Private Limited
and other registrants of Carrier Midea India Private Limited websites. We
may also share your personal information with our trusted partners,
advertisers, service providers, affiliates, and other third parties that we
believe can provide you with information or support related to your
initial online inquiry or with additional special offers and opportunities.
Carrier Midea India Private Limited is not responsible for the content or
privacy practices of any websites to which Carrier Midea India Private
In its sole discretion, Carrier Midea India Private Limited may transfer, sell or
assign your personal information collected on and through this website to one or
more third parties, as a result of the sale, merger, consolidation, change in
control, transfer of substantial assets, reorganization or liquidation of Carrier
Midea India Private Limited.
TERMS & CONDITIONS : EXTENDED WARRANTY
Extended Warranty Terms and conditions (applicable on retail sale to individual consumer for residential purposes)
FOR INDUS FIXED SPEED HI- WALL SPLIT AIR CONDITIONER:
4 Years extended warranty on all INDUS Fixed speed Hi-Wall Split ACs after completion of 1st year from the date of Purchase/ Invoice.
❖ 5 years (1 Year Standard Warranty + 4 Years extended warranty) comprehensive warranty is applicable on Carrier INDUS Fixed Speed ACs purchased between 1st April, 2021 to 31st May 2021.
❖ The product will have extended warranty on functional parts from the date of invoice subjected to following conditions
- The Extended Warranty of 4 years will be applicable only on retail sale or from our CMI E-store and does not cover e-commerce sale.
- Purchase invoice is dated from “Extended Warranty Scheme period range”.
- Extended warranty is applicable only if the product is installed by CMI Authorised Service Centre. d. Extended component warranty will be applicable only when the customer registers the product within 30 days from date of purchase/ Invoice and extended warranty will be confirmed at the time of installation by the company as under:.
∙ Non-refundable Registration fee of INR 99 + GST has to be paid while opting the extended warranty, however company reserves its right to refuse to confirm extended warranty at the time of installation where the unit is being installed other than residential purpose .
- Customer has to avail minimum two paid (@applicable rates at that time) Preventive Maintenance Services (PMS) compulsorily in each year of extended warranty period (year start from date of purchase/invoice) annually from completion of first year till completion of 5th year (which will be on chargeable basis) from Carrier Midea India Authorized service partner. Post two paid compulsory PMS, customer will not be
charged for service charges. If minimum two paid PMS in each year is not availed, then the extended warranty will be void. (For example, if a customer avails one PMS in a year and fails/omits to take second PMS then the extended warranty will be void).
❖ Extended Warranty covers repairs, rectification or replacement of the components including the PCB of IDU and/or ODU, IDU Evaporating Coil, ODU Condenser Coil and Labour/service charges. Defective parts shall be replaced with a functionally working, repaired or new equivalent part only if it cannot be repaired. The decision of Carrier Midea India will be final in this regard.
❖ Apart from this Extended Warranty Terms and Conditions, the warranty terms & conditions as mentioned in the User Manual shall also be applicable and be binding.
Post completion of 1-year standard warranty, under the extended warranty, component warranty will include all functional components other than plastic parts, sheet metals, remote control, accessories, gas charging & transportation.
The Extended warranty will be null and void in the following conditions:
- If two compulsory paid PMS are not availed in each year of extended warranty period of four years. b. This warranty shall stand automatically terminated in the event of the said unit being installed, de installed, re-installed, serviced, repaired, , or otherwise attended to by any third person or party or organization or agency or by the said purchaser himself (by whatever name called), other than the authorized representative / Dealer of the company.
- Damage is caused by improper usage or due to faulty electricity supply/connection (as per specifications).
- In additions to warranty conditions mentioned over here, all standard warranty terms & condition in the user/owner manual will be applicable during this extended warranty period.
Extended warranty is applicable for individual consumers through retail sale. This offer is not applicable for institutional/corporate/commercial & e-Commerce customers (e.g. Flipkart, Amazon & Others).
Note: Extended warranty offered shall be as per the Company’s Policy & shall be subject to change without prior notice. For T&C and Warranty Registrations, Refer to our website; www.carriermideaindia.com
PRIVARY POLICY CARRIER RAC APP
- What information We collect and why We collect it.
- How We Use that information
- choices We offer, including how to access and update information.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
- Information You give Us. When You register on Carrier RAC App, We’ll ask for personal information like Your name, email address, mobile, telephone number, Username and passwords.
- Device information. We collect device-specific information (such as Your hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information including phone number).
- Log information. When You Use Carrier RAC App, We automatically collect and store certain information in server logs including Internet protocol address, access dates and times, app features or pages viewed, app crashes and other system activity, type of browser etc.
- Location information. When You Use Carrier RAC App, We may collect and process information about Your actual location. We Use various technologies to determine location, including IP address and GPS.
WHY & HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION:
We Use the collected information for the following reasons and purposes:
1. Name, Email Id, Contact Number: We collect and Use this information to provide, personalize, maintain and improve our services.
2. Device Information: We Use Your device information to provide the User remotely troubleshooting in case of any fault occurrence in your Air Conditioner.
3. Int1 Protocol (IP) / MAC Address: We collect and keep track of Your IP addresses in order to
- Maintain Website safety and security;
- Restrict access to our Websites to certain Users;
- Troubleshoot technical issues; and
- Better understand how our App is being Used.
4. GPS location: We collect Your location data to provide the User accurate information about Ambient Temperature and Weather location of GPS Area provided that GPS is enabled in your Mobile Phone.
5. Log Files: We may collect information in the form of log files that are recording Website activities and statistics about Web Users' habits. Log files are used for internal purposes only. By Using log files, We can constantly improve and customize our application. The entries help Us gather, among other things:
- A User’s browser type and operating system;
- Information about a User’s session (such as the URL, the date and time our App was visited and which pages and for how long Were viewed on our App; and
- Other similar navigational or click-stream data.
6. Home Wi-Fi Router Password: We collect this information to provide the user uninterrupted APP access from the Remote location over your Mobile Phone Data Network.
7. Communications from Us. We may Use the information We collect to communicate with You about products, services, promotions, surveys and updates.
Legal proceedings and requirements. We may disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to respond to summons, court orders and notices, or other legal process.
- We have adopted reasonable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard Your Personal Information. However, as effective as encryption technology is, no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our database, nor can We guarantee that information You supply won't be intercepted while being transmitted to Us over the Internet. Any transmission of information by You to our Carrier RAC App is at Your own risk. We recommend that You do not disclose Your password to anyone.
- We only collect Your Personal Information to deliver and improve our services. We do not for any reason whatsoever sell Your Personal Information to any third party or otherwise trade on it.
- We retain Your information while Your account remains active, unless You ask Us to delete Your information or Your account in writing. All request for account deletion may be sent to Us in writing at [email protected] On receipt of any request from You, We shall delete all collected information within 30 days from the date of receipt of such request. However, subject to applicable law, We may retain information even after account deletion, if We are required to so under any legal process or order.
- We store and process Your personal information on a server located outside India.
The Privacy Settings menu in the Carrier RAC App gives Users the ability to set or update their location, enable or disable GPS and their preferences for receiving mobile notifications from Us. Users can also delete their Carrier RAC App account from the Privacy Settings menu.
Most mobile platforms (iOS, Android, etc.) have defined certain types of device data that apps cannot access without Your consent. And these platforms have different permission systems for obtaining Your consent. The iOS platform will alert You the first time the Carrier RAC App wants permission to access certain types of data and will let You consent (or not consent) to that request. Android devices will notify You of the permissions that the Carrier RAC App seeks before You first Use the app, and Your Use of the app constitutes Your consent.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can edit the name, phone number and email address associated with Your account through the Settings menu in Carrier RAC App.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
The Personal Information You provide to Us is only kept for as long as it is reasonably necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, taking into account our need to comply with contractual obligations, resolve customer service issues, comply with legal requirements and provide new or improved services to Users. This means that We may retain Your Personal Information for a reasonable period after You stopped Using the Carrier RAC App. After this period, Your Personal Information will be deleted from all systems without notice.
We may update this policy from time to time. If We make significant changes, We will notify You of the changes through the Carrier RAC App or through others means, such as email. To the extent permitted under applicable law, by using our services after such notice, You consent to our updates to this policy.