|Designation||Regional Retail Marketing Manager||Function||Marketing|
|Reporting to||National Head- Retail Marketing, HO||Grade||M5|
|Minimum Educational Qualifications required for the job.||Any Graduate / MBA||Minimum years of Experience required for the job.||Min 5- 8 years in same role|
|Technical Competencies:||Behavioural competencies|
– Analytical & strong understanding of GT Business.
– Commercial acumen & critical thinking
– Training of ISD – Negotiation
– Communication with multiple stakeholders
– Presentation skills
– Team Management
FUNCTIONAL OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION:
Responsible for execution of the marketing strategy developed at corporate level and to strengthen the brand image through various brand visibility/ promotional initiative across the region assigned & to support the sales team to increase/enhance the secondary sales /Sell-out at regional level.
Timely Completion of Activities Planned
- Responsible for timely execution of the marketing activities as per the plan in association with corporate office.
- Adherence to the strict timelines and budget.
- Coordination with the corporate office & other stakeholders for effective execution of the activities planned.
- Formulate marketing plan based on various regional festivals.
- Managing Dealer/Partner meet programs.
- Vendor Management related to marketing activities.
- Responsible for recruitment and training of the ISD’S & RSO.
- Monitoring and governance of ISD & RSO Performance at CMI Counters.
- Responsible for sell-out numbers assigned in coordination with the sales team.
- Responsible for CMI connect application compliance by the ISD’S.
- Strategic branding initiatives as per the budget assigned to increase the brand visibility and brand coverage.
- Ensuring Brand Visibility (In-shop Branding, Wall Displays, GSBs, Outdoor etc.)
- Responsible for effective execution of branding initiatives at events and exhibitions as per directives received from corporate.
- Ensure product and brand visibility at the counters.
Market Intelligence Report
- Capture competitor’s activities across the region and share the same with corporate team.
- Ensure proper understanding of competitors – Product, features etc. to counter branding initiatives.