|Senior Executive -Financial Planning and Analysis – Factory||Function||Finance|
|Reporting to||AGM- FPA & Treasury||Grade||M2|
Minimum Educational Qualifications required for the job.
|CA /ICWA Inter||Minimum years of Experience required for the job.||3-5years of experience|
|– Forecasting and planning
– Knowledge of ERP (Oracle)/SAP
– Good Financial Knowledge
|– People management
– Problem solving
– Strong analytical skills
– Time management skills
– Communication Skills
FUNCTIONAL OBJECTIVE OF THE POSITION:
Responsible for planning, forecasting, budgeting and analysis of factory processes that support organization’s financial health and business strategy.
Financial Planning and Forecasting
- Responsible for preparing monthly forecast for cost of goods sold labour & burden absorption (under/over absorption)
- Responsible for make vs. buy analysis of various products and models to project long term growth and determine the factors impacting business.
- Workout the product costing on the basis of BOM in coordination with R&D, SCM and ensure costing rollout in the oracle system.
- Performing the NPV (net present value), IRR (internal rate of return) & payback analysis to study the feasibility of capex.
- Preparation of timely reports to provide to the management for the business decisions.
MIS & Reporting
- Support in decision making activities by providing stakeholders with timely, detailed and meaningful insights and visibility on business performance.
- Responsible for analysis of forecast Vs. actual variance & write the comments highlighting the reasons.
- Analysing the various factory parameters like – labour efficiency, machine efficiency, inventory ratio
- Performing adhoc analysis, competitor analysis, market trends and associated commentary to the Leadership team
- Utilising BI tools to deliver meaningful insights into business performance.
- Provide detailed analysis and commentary on cost center results.
- Reviewing operations and recommending new productivity or cost saving initiatives.
- Reviewing existing processes and procedures to develop recommendations for improvement efforts.
- Evaluating previous budgets, expenditures to develop and implement future budgets.
- Communicating results and recommendations to senior management for improvements that will lead to cost reduction, revenue generation and streamlining operations.